Clash of Clans - USMC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash of Clans - USMC Clan

United States Marine Corps Clan. We are comprised of active and veteran Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My dragon attack strategy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GedanGeri
SGT
SGT
GedanGeri

My dragon attack strategy Empty
PostSubject: My dragon attack strategy   My dragon attack strategy I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:26 pm

A lot of people have asked about it, so here it is. I've used this same strategy to 3 star each opponent without fail so far, including TH8s when I'm just a TH7.

Current breakdown (200 troops total):
*8 dragons (lvl 2 right now)
*8 hogs (lvl 1 right now)
*4 hogs in CC
*3 lightning (lvl 4 right now)

If it's a TH7 target, it's easy. Look at both ADs and see which appears the most accessible to your hogs. Hit that one second. For the one that's going to be harder for the hogs to get to, drop all 3 lightning on that AD (make sure you don't just tap all 3 quickly, but rather drop 1 and let the spell wear off before dropping the 2nd). Then, drop your hogs followed by your CC to send 12 hogs at the second AD. This usually crushes the 2nd AD easily. From here, just line up our dragons on the outside and they'll come in and fuck everything... just like Dolson's sister at the last clan party. If you don't fully destroy the 2nd AD, just drop the dragons all around near that AD and they'll take care of it easily enough.

For TH8s, use the same approach for the first two ADs but then drop all of your dragons near the final AD so they can take it as quickly as possible. If you have an extra spell slot, here is where a rage spell would come in handy - drop dragons and drop rage so they take out the final AD fast.
Back to top Go down

My dragon attack strategy
Page 1 of 1