Clash of Clans - USMC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash of Clans - USMC Clan

United States Marine Corps Clan. We are comprised of active and veteran Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion on attacks for next war

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GedanGeri
SGT
SGT
GedanGeri

Suggestion on attacks for next war Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion on attacks for next war   Suggestion on attacks for next war I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:51 pm

Just a suggestion, but I think if we only did our 1st attack in the first 12 hours, that would give everyone plenty of time to attack their primary target. Once that 12 hour window ends, everyone can then perform their second attack against a recommended target.

I think this would benefit us twofold. One, people won't be getting irritated with each other over attacks, and two, by holding back the second attack there is less of a risk you'll be too overenthusiastic and blow it.
Back to top Go down
Perch
CPL
CPL
Perch

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on attacks for next war   Suggestion on attacks for next war I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:01 am

I like the idea, but instead of a 12 hour frame for the second attack, instead a 12 hour frame for hitting a target that has not been hit. So people get a set amount of time from start of war to attack their assigned target, if you want to use your second attack on a already failed attack feel free.
Back to top Go down
Perch
CPL
CPL
Perch

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on attacks for next war   Suggestion on attacks for next war I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:05 am

ALSO, my idea to fix this problem with your "equal" target being too hard for you to beat. I recommend that you give up your target to whoever feel they can take it and then you wait around and take someone else's failed target.

for example- LCpl Hard Charger does not want to attack some guy with lvl 3 Inferno towers so I attack his target for my second attack and SNM waits on a more reasonable attack that already failed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on attacks for next war   Suggestion on attacks for next war I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion on attacks for next war
Page 1 of 1