Clash of Clans - USMC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash of Clans - USMC Clan

United States Marine Corps Clan. We are comprised of active and veteran Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jungle Heat game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GedanGeri
SGT
SGT
GedanGeri

Jungle Heat game Empty
PostSubject: Jungle Heat game   Jungle Heat game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:32 pm

Jungle Heat game Unnamed7

If you haven't started playing yet, get on it.  It's similar to COC in troops/defenses/buildings so far but there's a few twists I like.  

(1) Heroes - it's just like starting with a king.  As you progress you get all sorts of different heroes, so you can pick the hero that goes best with your playing style.  They gain XP from PVP raids so you can improve them to gain levels when they meet the requirements.  Each hero also has two different abilities.

(2) A Briefing Center gives you missions of the day where by doing certain things (e.g. win three PVP battles looting over 25k of oil each time with more than 25 Spies in your army) you can earn resources and a good bit of gems.  

(3) You can play it on Facebook as well as on your mobile and link the two, so it's work-friendly as well.

(4) I started a USMC clan on there, look through the posers and find it.
Back to top Go down

Jungle Heat game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clash of Clans - USMC Clan :: General Discussion-
Jump to: