Clash of Clans - USMC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash of Clans - USMC Clan

United States Marine Corps Clan. We are comprised of active and veteran Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cordova's Target 4/18

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrSupaFantastic
CAPT
CAPT
MrSupaFantastic

Cordova's Target  4/18 Empty
PostSubject: Cordova's Target 4/18   Cordova's Target  4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:01 am

Army Camp : 135 (5 wb, 14 Giants, 5 Wizzies, 36 Archers)
Drop 1 Archer on blue x to draw out cc. Drop lightening spell on them. Drop Giants on red x followed by 2 wb.  After wiz tower is gone drop 3 wb on yellow x followed by 5 wizards. Finally unload archers along green line. **If spell doesn't take out cc deploy a few more archers to subdue.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
https://cocusmcclan.forumotion.com
GedanGeri
SGT
SGT
GedanGeri

PostSubject: Re: Cordova's Target 4/18   Cordova's Target  4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:33 am

Sounds good to me. Maybe we should just make one thread per war and share strategies that way. I like the screenshot idea, gonna do it myself.
Back to top Go down
GedanGeri
SGT
SGT
GedanGeri

PostSubject: Re: Cordova's Target 4/18   Cordova's Target  4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:51 am

My target is Sammal, #43.  Army count will be 4x wallbreakers, 12x giants, 10x wizards, and 27x archers plus CC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1) Use one archer to draw out his CC then nuke with lightning.  If that doesn't do the trick, I'll drop some more archers to finish them off.
2) Send giants at wizard tower on east, and follow with two wallbreakers.  Once they penetrate and start smashing the wizard tower, drop two more to try to break next wall then follow up with the wizards.  Drop heal spell as needed.
3) Rest of the archers will fan out and start picking apart targets while wizards and giants smash up from the inside. Drop CC as needed.
Back to top Go down
scordova07
PFC
PFC

PostSubject: Re: Cordova's Target 4/18   Cordova's Target  4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:23 am

That sounds like a kick ass plan. thanks Supa
Back to top Go down
StrikexBack
LCPL
LCPL

PostSubject: Re: Cordova's Target 4/18   Cordova's Target  4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:56 pm

Solid plan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cordova's Target 4/18   Cordova's Target  4/18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cordova's Target 4/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clash of Clans - USMC Clan :: Clan War Discussion-
Jump to: