Clash of Clans - USMC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash of Clans - USMC Clan

United States Marine Corps Clan. We are comprised of active and veteran Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE ART OF WAR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GruntSgtMaj
Clan SGTMAJ
Clan SGTMAJ
GruntSgtMaj

THE ART OF WAR Empty
PostSubject: THE ART OF WAR   THE ART OF WAR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:30 pm

So far we have steamrolled this clan but as a whole we can look to improve. Take the time to watch ALL the 3 star replays to see what kind of troops are deployed and how they are deployed. You have a whole prep day to draw sketches and look for gaps where you can exploit their weakness. A few pointers I use when planning my attacks:

1.) Avoid the gaps where possible - this is where they are most likely to place spring traps and bombs. Large bombs take a 2x2 square same as a Hidden Tesla so be wary on the outside corners as well as the spaces inside you can see. Look at the radius for the Clan Castle, Barbarian King, and Archer Queen to try and draw them out away from defensive fire. Don't over commit forces when doing this but make sure you handle your business.

2.) Don't make assumptions. Plan for the worst, hope for the best. Remember once deployed you have no control over movement.

3.) With the exception of giants, try not to "spam" forces such as wizards or archers. These are valuable distance warriors that I have seen and experienced 20 or more getting wiped by a giant bomb and can seriously affect the outcome of the battle.

4.) Expect the toxic twins FUBAR and SNAFU to show up at every battle. Have some "WHAT IF" scenarios as a backup in case things start going south. If you watch the replay from my first attack I had mere milliseconds to avert disaster and hit a healing spell on the mark. It very well could have gone the other way and I would have been in a world of shit.

Keep kicking ass, making improvements, and UPGRADE UPGRADE UPGRADE troops, defenses and walls. Every great team must continue to seek self improvement when they are winning - it is easy to do when you lose. This is only a game, but it is how the game is played that has gotten us off to a great start in Clan Wars. I SALUTE YOU ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
Perch
CPL
CPL
Perch

THE ART OF WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ART OF WAR   THE ART OF WAR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Great advise GSM,
One thing to add. Remember you only need troops down long enough to set off CC,Queen and King; once they have been initially set off they will now attack anyone that you put down.

So if time permits you can set off all 3 then lore them all to the same area. Saving yourself troops.
Back to top Go down
AydenakaDurtyP
CAPT
CAPT
AydenakaDurtyP

THE ART OF WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ART OF WAR   THE ART OF WAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:49 pm

I got 3*s bitches
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]}" />
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE ART OF WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ART OF WAR   THE ART OF WAR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ART OF WAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clash of Clans - USMC Clan :: Clan War Discussion-
Jump to: