Clash of Clans - USMC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash of Clans - USMC Clan

United States Marine Corps Clan. We are comprised of active and veteran Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sister Clan USMC 2..

Go down 
+12
ryan
Livingsm1
SeanS
Gunner240b
69mine69
GruntSgtMaj
UPPER CASE G
StrikexBack
GedanGeri
Perch
MrSupaFantastic
dolson619
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dolson619
CPL
CPL
dolson619

Sister Clan USMC 2.. Empty
PostSubject: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:03 am

Smed has brought up the idea of making a sister clan called USMC 2.  Just wanted to make a new topic to discuss your thoughts.  Smed has stated that it would be completely voluntary to join the sister clan.  We have seen time and time again people trying to join our clan but have been denied because we're full.  This would be an opportunity to expand and bring in new marines.  Share your idea's. Also state if you're for or against due to this being a unanimous decision.
Back to top Go down
MrSupaFantastic
CAPT
CAPT
MrSupaFantastic

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:24 am

I am totally for this. I think it would help us grow in numbers and expand our coc family. Obviously the first clan would be our power house but it would give us the opportunity to grow and build a second power house as well. Strength in numbers right?
Back to top Go down
https://cocusmcclan.forumotion.com
Perch
CPL
CPL
Perch

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:35 am

Maybe a farming clan? where people go that are new or just want to mess around and farm for a wile. But I feel if we have a second clan there would be no interaction.... unless it was on the forums.
Back to top Go down
GedanGeri
SGT
SGT
GedanGeri

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:04 am

I'm neutral. It would be nice to have a second clan to grow as stated, but it may hurt the camaraderie we have already too. I'll go with whatever decisions the co-leaders or Smed decides.
Back to top Go down
StrikexBack
LCPL
LCPL

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:01 am

I was in chat when the discussion on this began and I for one am all for this idea and took a step further by volunteering to help a current Co leader go over and run USMC 2. I am all for expansion, and unfortunately with the limitation of only 50 members that can't happen. Some are saying that they won't be able to interact with others from the current USMC and I understand that situation swaying some votes in the negative direction. What I say to that is try to think of the long term effects of being able to be involved in the exponential growth of our awesome clan!! The chance to meet new players and help those players grow as members of our clan! I feel a feeder clan is a great asset for any clan, simply because it allows newer players with lower THs to interact with seasoned players with higher THE on a more personal level.

I know this is just a game to some, but to me it's a place I come to get away and bullshit with brother's while throwing little digital characters down range lol. I'd like to expand the amount of brothers we can accept to the clan and help them develop into great players that can eventually join USMC 1 and help make it a top clan in this game. The potential is there, all they need is guidance, and USMC 2 is the way to provide that guidance.

If your here just for yourself, and don't interact on chat, and don't donate, and don't provide input on clan activities, then USMC 2 is not for you. USMC 1 probably isn't for you either. So I say to you, before throwing out a strong no to this suggestion, try to think about long term effects of growth, and keep in mind that going to USMC 2 is completely voluntary, so just because you say yes doesn't mean you have to leave. There are others who will gladly relish the opportunity to affect change and growth within the clan.

SEMPER FI DEVILS!!
Back to top Go down
UPPER CASE G
PFC
PFC

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:07 am

Im for it.
Back to top Go down
GruntSgtMaj
Clan SGTMAJ
Clan SGTMAJ
GruntSgtMaj

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:43 am

My vote is yes - keep in mind my playing time is going to start to dwindle as we are getting into my busy season of mission planning and meetings. I will be able to help somewhat but I too come here to mingle, chill with my bro's, and slap a few digital ho's around. Don't want my fun time to become a second occupation lmao!!!!
Back to top Go down
MrSupaFantastic
CAPT
CAPT
MrSupaFantastic

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:49 am

Well said Strike...
Back to top Go down
69mine69
LCPL
LCPL

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:35 am

Well, I'm for it. Lets kick some teeth in!
Back to top Go down
Gunner240b
LCPL
LCPL

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:46 pm

I think it would be a good opportunity to grow!  Think about it.  Clan wars just came on line.  Coc is going to continue to grow who knows maybe in the future we could possible have an alliance with another clan or 2!  By building another clan we will be ahead of most others.  And we don't have to go to the forum to chat with other clan.  We could use global chat as well.  Secure information would obviously need to go through the forum!  I'm all for it!  

On another note who has a hot sister that can come live here and help keep my pool clean??  She must be hot and between 22 to 28 yrs old!!   LMFAO!!!
https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/82/90/19/image23.jpg
Back to top Go down
SeanS
LCPL
LCPL
SeanS

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:41 pm

I'm for it. I think equal opportunity ass whoopings are a good thing. Plus I've started another COC account. So, I can jump on USMC2 with it.
Back to top Go down
GedanGeri
SGT
SGT
GedanGeri

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:04 pm

Gunner I'll send over my sister and some of her friends....

Sister Clan USMC 2.. Fat_woman_in_bikinis%5B1%5D
Back to top Go down
dolson619
CPL
CPL
dolson619

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Haha can only imagine one of them doing a cannon ball.
Back to top Go down
SeanS
LCPL
LCPL
SeanS

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Those girls don't need to wear bottoms. You can't see anything anyways.
Back to top Go down
Livingsm1
PFC
PFC
Livingsm1

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:43 pm

There are both pros and cons to starting another clan. Yes it is a chance to bring more marines into the fold but the clan we have now would more a less dissipate. It would be 2 separate clans that have little to no interaction with each other. Plus at first the war clan would be weakened and if too many jump over to the sister clan it could leave both clans weak. Filling in new or low level personal leaving vulnerabilities.
If we do start a sister clan I would suggest no more than 5 people go over to be the leader, co-leader and 3 elders and build the clan from the ground up. Just my thoughts take them or leave em.
Back to top Go down
Gunner240b
LCPL
LCPL

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:52 pm

I said fine sisters!! I do not go hogging!!! Never have never will!!!
Back to top Go down
MrSupaFantastic
CAPT
CAPT
MrSupaFantastic

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:54 pm

If this did happen who do guys think would be the best canidates to go? Pick one Co Leader and 3 Elders.....
Back to top Go down
ryan
PFC
PFC
ryan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:10 pm

I'll add my 2 cents even tho I'm a relative boot on here and am certainly not on here nearly as much as most of the rank. I can see the benefits but I like the clan. As I said there r certainly ppl on here far more than me but when I'm on I'm on for the same reasons. To bs and have fun. I don't always participate on chat but part of that is just being new and listening and learning. I'd b afraid that all the old school guys would leave and it wouldn't b close to the same. However, maybe an "exchange" would work where some members bounce back and forth between the 2 clans. Also, I'll just say I hope this isn't in response to complaints about rank. As I said being a relative boot here, the ppl I see with rank r the most active and helpful
Back to top Go down
69mine69
LCPL
LCPL

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:58 pm

My coc won't upload. Keep tryin but nada happens
Back to top Go down
mike-usmc
PFC
PFC

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:31 am

I understand the intent behind creating another clan as well and see the reason behind it with other people wanting to join. I know myself having not chatted as much as others and coming into this clan for some time now probably bout the same time Ayden and some others been there. I feel the clan clicks perfectly. Not sure on the being issued PCS orders to move over to another clan of have others leave. Believe with the crew we have even if we dont have everyone on at all times we have good coverage with everyone that comes on. I am opposed to the push for another clan, but as this is not my clan it is up to ultimately Smed.
Back to top Go down
HIGHLANDER
PFC
PFC
HIGHLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:13 am

breaking it up would mean no interation between clans on here
Back to top Go down
MrSupaFantastic
CAPT
CAPT
MrSupaFantastic

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:50 pm

The other clan would have access here as well High.
Back to top Go down
Jake
LCPL
LCPL

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:41 pm

I am against it for the most part. I think the reason why most myself included are in this clan is because of bullshitting and busting balls... Any one of us could leave and go to one of the other 10 USMC clans out there but we stay here because everybody is familiar with everybody... This idea of starting another clan to become bigger and stronger is good on paper... but in reality two clans have no interaction/relationship with each other. Breaking apart the clan to support USMC 2 will weaken us.. and I know everybody enjoys winning in the Clan War and fuck losing.... SO.... Until COC comes out with alliance clans or something similar I think we should stick with what we have.. Or if your not happy with where your at than start another USMC 2 clan and if you do thats great when we have to deny new members because of full occupancy we will refer them to USMC 2....RAH!
Back to top Go down
MrSupaFantastic
CAPT
CAPT
MrSupaFantastic

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:02 pm

I dont understand why everyone thinks the clan would be drastically split. One 4 or 5 would be leaving and for a short period until the numbers grew and then they could come right back over if they chose to. Its not like you'd never see them again.
Back to top Go down
HIGHLANDER
PFC
PFC
HIGHLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:45 pm

i am against starting a new clan the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister Clan USMC 2..   Sister Clan USMC 2.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister Clan USMC 2..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next