Clash of Clans - USMC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash of Clans - USMC Clan

United States Marine Corps Clan. We are comprised of active and veteran Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GruntSgtMaj
Clan SGTMAJ
Clan SGTMAJ
GruntSgtMaj

UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS Empty
PostSubject: UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS   UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:42 am

The larger and better trained a force is will usually win the day. For example, level 5 wizards coming out of a clan castle will put an immediate dent in the enemy force. That being said, important upgrades that will assist both on offense and defense are your camps and the clan castle. The higher level these are at, the more troops you can take into battle and the more defenders you can have on hand to repel an attack. Your camp should be upgraded to its highest level until you would have to upgrade your Town Hall in order to upgrade further. ALL clan members should have a minimum level 3 Clan Castle so the dragon can be employed on defense. It will also allow you to carry additional assault troops such as archers and wizards to fall in behind giants to help destroy defenses.
 Next are troop levels. This again goes without saying but is an important part of whether you win or lose and how many stars you will claim as a result. You want to max the big three first - barbarians, archers and giants followed by wizards. This is a necessary evil and is both expensive and time consuming so pick your upgrades wisely. There are a lot of different ways to attack and win but this is just the basics. A solid foundation will allow you to build a force that can take down most opponents you will face, provided you deploy them wisely.
Back to top Go down
Gunner240b
LCPL
LCPL

PostSubject: Re: UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS   UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Ooh rah!! Well said GSM!!
Back to top Go down
MrSupaFantastic
CAPT
CAPT
MrSupaFantastic

PostSubject: Re: UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS   UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:28 pm

I completely agree GSM
Back to top Go down
https://cocusmcclan.forumotion.com
AydenakaDurtyP
CAPT
CAPT
AydenakaDurtyP

PostSubject: Re: UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS   UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:18 am

Should I change my war fob to this?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
AydenakaDurtyP
CAPT
CAPT
AydenakaDurtyP

PostSubject: Re: UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS   UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS   UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPGRADES FOR CLAN WARS
Page 1 of 1