Clash of Clans - USMC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash of Clans - USMC Clan

United States Marine Corps Clan. We are comprised of active and veteran Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLAN WAR BATTLE RHYTHM PROPOSAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GruntSgtMaj
Clan SGTMAJ
Clan SGTMAJ
GruntSgtMaj

CLAN WAR BATTLE RHYTHM PROPOSAL Empty
PostSubject: CLAN WAR BATTLE RHYTHM PROPOSAL   CLAN WAR BATTLE RHYTHM PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:18 pm

Hey Clan,

Here are my thoughts for conduct of clan war to keep things on a roll. We break it into 3 phases that are all linked and serve a purpose to supporting the next war. Your comments are appreciated, KEEP ATTACKING!!!!

1. Prep Day - war has been declared. Continue to raid for resources, establish and check your war base. Make sure at least one co-leader or several elders look it over if you have made drastic changes. Donations to war base clan castles for defense will only consist of the following: Level 3 Dragon, Level 5 Wizard, Level 6 Archer, or Level 2 Witch. Be specific when requesting.

2. Battle Day - 2 attacks will be made with the first occurring in 12 hours. You will attack your equal number on the war map not the clan roster. After the 12 hour mark, any original target still untouched will be open and fair game for clan members second attack. The top 5 players will hold attacks in reserve and attack as directed by the clan leader. If the enemy top 5 are weak - this will be the main focus of effort. If they are too hot to handle - maximize stars on lower level targets to bring them to three stars.

3. War Loot Paid - continue raiding and upgrading troops, barracks, camps, and of course defenses in preparation for the next campaign.

By using this cycle, we will always be in/at war with two days devoted to raids and preparation before the next battle day. Hope this is simple enough. See you on the field of battle!

"Come back with your shield, or on it."
Back to top Go down
Jake
LCPL
LCPL

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR BATTLE RHYTHM PROPOSAL   CLAN WAR BATTLE RHYTHM PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:39 pm

Sounds good to me... this was the 3rd war in a row where someone has attacked my equal enemy.. I do get its just a game but when I prepare for the war I train the right mixture of troops that will be effective against my equal.. So if someon else attacks him than ill have to go and start all over again..

I dont agree with the after 12 hours is free game though.. It should be more than than.. war starts at 2100 est... so 12 hours from there is 0900 est. Basically you have to attack that night or early morning.. I am sure I am not the only person that has shit and cannot get a good solid attack in real quick.. Id like to propose not attacking anybody elses equal until there is less than 7 hours or some other time frame works...Thoughts??
Back to top Go down
GruntSgtMaj
Clan SGTMAJ
Clan SGTMAJ
GruntSgtMaj

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR BATTLE RHYTHM PROPOSAL   CLAN WAR BATTLE RHYTHM PROPOSAL I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:32 pm

UPDATE to PHASE 2: After conferring with the war council, elders, and members online, the time for attack has shifted up to 18 hours to conduct your first attack. ANYTHING still open after that time will be fair game for anyone in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR BATTLE RHYTHM PROPOSAL   CLAN WAR BATTLE RHYTHM PROPOSAL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLAN WAR BATTLE RHYTHM PROPOSAL
Page 1 of 1