Clash of Clans - USMC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash of Clans - USMC Clan

United States Marine Corps Clan. We are comprised of active and veteran Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrSupaFantastic
CAPT
CAPT
MrSupaFantastic

ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR Empty
PostSubject: ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR   ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:20 am

First and foremost I'd like to point out that this is not the place to tryout a new attack method. Goblins will not be used!!!! Here I am going to go over some basic tactics.

1. Enemy Clan Castle should ALWAYS be drawn out and neutralized first. Heroes are included in this. Here are a few tips and things to consider when doing this.
-It is important to scout this first and check the radius. Find out where you can best drop a troop in order to do this.
-A Giant is perfect for this. They stay alive long enough to get all troop to evacuate enemy cc. Try not to drop it in front of their whole defensive front though. If you are unsure if it can stay alive long enough drop two.
-Once heroes are alerted they will go anywhere you drop a troop. Try to find a location to draw them to that is not within one of their defenses radius.
-Neutralizing their CC and Heroes should be done with the least amount of troops as possible. (Dragons are best fought with dragons in my opinion).

2. Once CC is taken care of the main effort can be released. Depending on what your main effort consist of, this will determine what defenses should be targeting first. If you are running any air what so every you should always look for the best way to get to the AD. Ask yourself what would be the quickest way to take it out.

Tips and Tricks
-Don't use lighting spells. They are a waste when you can have another healing spell for main effort.
-Don't use Giants without wall breakers. It will eat up to much of your time if they have to break through every wall.
-Always drop Giants before wall breakers and adding a rage spell will help the wall breakers breach deeper into base.
-Always drop an Archer on huts in corner.

*If you don't think you can handle your target let a Co-Leader know and we can work a trade or get your target covered.

**If you don't know how to approach your target ask a Co-Leader or elder to help scout and come up with a scheme and maneuver.

***FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP ATTACKING BEFORE ADDRESSING THE ENEMY CC!!! We are losing to many stars because of this.

Hope this helps -Supa
Back to top Go down
https://cocusmcclan.forumotion.com
dolson619
CPL
CPL
dolson619

PostSubject: Re: ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR   ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:28 am

Well put.. shit will help a lot of gents
Back to top Go down
Perch
CPL
CPL
Perch

PostSubject: Re: ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR   ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:24 am

Do not forget to ALWAYS double check CC. too many times it will only pull some, not all.

and 1 very very very! important rule............ If you can not handle your target then say so! there is nothing wrong with having one of the higher guys hit your target instead of getting 0-1 Stars!
Back to top Go down
MrSupaFantastic
CAPT
CAPT
MrSupaFantastic

PostSubject: Re: ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR   ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:23 am

Perch wrote:
Do not forget to ALWAYS double check CC. too many times it will only pull some, not all.

This is why it is good to us a giant. They stay alive long enough for CC to empty. Plus the won't stop at an outside barrier to smell the roses.
Back to top Go down
https://cocusmcclan.forumotion.com
GruntSgtMaj
Clan SGTMAJ
Clan SGTMAJ
GruntSgtMaj

PostSubject: Re: ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR   ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:08 am

First I would like to say job well done in latest war effort. About 95% of the clan paid attention in class, which is why we wound up without a single 1 star base on the enemy side. The clan achieved 38 three star victories and 7 two star victories. Overall destruction was our highest to date at 96.6%.

There is still plenty of room for improvement as we embark on our next campaign. We still suck overall in new stars, ending up with an average of 1.52 per attack. Those who failed to achieve success should watch their replays while available and learn from mistakes. We should have the issue with people not attacking the correct target addressed; however, co-leaders do get busy during the campaign and things can slip through the cracks. Some things you can do to help the co-leaders and elders out during the second attack phase:

1. Check to see if the attacker matches up with the target. Not to dime anyone out, but target 32 is a good example of this. It was engaged by Crixus who did not score any stars which by guidance makes it an open target. However, the target belonged to Pinooch and should have been left off the target list. I take full responsibility for this since I cleared Ripplely to engage.

2. Do not try to bite off more than you can chew. If you don't think you can get the job done ask for a different target.

3.  WATCH THE REPLAY AND TAKE NOTES!!!!! Don't just jump right into the second attack. Pay close attention to where the spring traps and giant bombs are; these are your biggest threat.

This past war was leaps and bounds above all the other victories. None of us individually is or will be perfect at this game, but as a TEAM we can make it happen. Looking forward to the next war in a few short hours.  

KEEP ATTACKING!!! 

GSM Sends
Back to top Go down
dolson619
CPL
CPL
dolson619

PostSubject: Re: ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR   ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:21 am

Very well said gsm and a damn good job marines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR   ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTACKING IN A CLAN WAR
Page 1 of 1